Tuesday, February 14, 2006

What a weird V-Day

What a day. What a Valentine's Day. If you're single, you're bitter about it, and if you're not single, you're just stressed out trying to figure what to do that won't get you dumped. Woke up early to do the early shift today, worked until 1:15 so that wasn't too bad. And somebody brought homemade chocolate chip cookies and valentines day candy, so I filled up on that deliciousness.

Afterwards I went to the Quad and listened to some stuff that the Muslim student association had to say about the Danish cartoon problem. More on that a little later on. I get home, play a little Battlefront II with Jon, and filled out another application. I have to do an essay for this one too, maximum of 4000 words! I dont' know what they expect, that will be done tomorrow.

Then out of the blue I get a letter from my ex-girlfriend. I can't even think of the last time we talked, was it some time that I was home? I think we ate thanksgiving pies together, so it must have been over a year ago. That was a damn long time ago. The funny thing was, the night that Rachel broke up with me I dreamt about Liz. How's that for my brain being sarcastic? I wrote her back and hope she responds, I'll find out soon enough.

I'll write more about my thoughts on the Danish cartoon thing later, I don't feel like it right now.

No comments: