Saturday, February 18, 2006

Boy am I sore today. I went and worked out with Roger yesterday and my arms are killing me. I think I'm going to get a membership at that gym, that would be a lot of fun and I will feel great to get back into some decent shape again. I weighed myself there and I was 134 lbs. I wonder if I should have a goal to get weight wise, or if that is just pointless since my weight fluctuates so much anyways.

Last night after the women's hockey game (they won 1-0, Courtney had a hell of a game, and I got to sit with two cute girls which made the game all that much better =P), we went to Roger's house and just chilled, drank, played darts, talked. It was a great time, and I didn't even drink that much, two beers over the course of four hours. Was exhausted this morning thoug because I went to bed at 4 a.m. Oh well, it was worth it, I needed the downtime as I've been super busy since wednesday.

Tonight will be fun, first the women's synchro exhibition, free skate, then hockey. I'll be wiped but all I have tomorrow is work in the afternoon. I hope that I can get my essay done by monday as I want to get that application in real soon.

Not much else going on right now, if anything exciting happens, I guess I'll write more.

No comments: