Sunday, February 12, 2006

Holy crap

Second post in one day, what's coming over me? Sitting here listening to the Eagles and trying desperately to finish this last essay, can't for the life of me figure out how to conclude it without sounding tacky and cliche.

I was thinking about what happened at work the other day, it bothered me so much. Those guys were being such assholes, and I just didn't want to confront them. When I did have to kick them out, I was really pissed off and when they started arguing back, I didn't know what to do (thank god for dave saving my ass). Finally, seeing that girl get hurt the way she did made me feel bad, its not as if I did it. Why should I feel bad? I guess cause just last week I cracked my head on the ice and I know how much pain she was in and how much pain she was going to be in. My first reaction was just hopelessness, I wanna help this girl out but how? Ask her, "how do you feel?" while holding a fucking first aid kit.... yea.... At least the paramedics know how to deal with this. God, if I ever have to perform CPR on somebody I hope I do it without panicking.

Anyways, I almost broke down that night, fuckin eh.

I should swear less.

No comments: