Saturday, September 16, 2006

Inspiration


I need some inspiration. Sure, my job is cool and I like the people I'm working with. My roommates are neat and I've made some cool friends. But there's something missing, and I'm not sure what it is. Maybe the retreat at Algonquin will help me find that something? Maybe actually getting to the schools and working in the communities will give that to me? Maybe just getting what I want will do that? I'm not sure.

In any case, this horrible cold I've got right now sure isn't helping the situation. I am looking forward to that big pot of chicken soup that will be created tomorrow afternoon, it will be deeeelish (I hope). Oh, and I opened up the jar of homemade strawberry preserves and tasted it for the first time, it was delicious. The texture needs fixing, I overcooked it so it was very thick. Josh says he likes it that way, but I think I'll cook it less next time so that its more spreadable. But the flavor is just right, I am happy with that.

Well, peace everybody.

No comments: