Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Tasteless Jokes

I apologize in advance to anybody I may offend with these. With that out of the way...

***

What's the difference between a Catholic priest and acne? Acne waits until you're 13 to come on your face.

What's worse than a worm in your apple? The holocaust.

Don't make fun of the holocaust. My grandfather died at Auschwitz. He got drunk and fell out of the guardtower.

What do elephants use for vibrators? Epileptics.

What's the first thing a woman does when she gets out of the abuse shelter? The dishes. (just kidding =P)

What is a jew doing with an ashtray? Watching his family album.

A priest and a rabbi are sitting on a park bench when they spot two kids. The priest says, "Lets screw those two kids." The rabbi responds, "Out of what?"

And finally, because I think this is fucking hysterical no matter how little sense it makes...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlT7rIJchEs

(I'm having issues with the link, copy it into your browser, I promise its worth it =P)

No comments: