Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Brrrrrr

Well, its going to get unusally cold for middle of october in the next couple of days.... even a chance for snow! Probably won't happen, but I like the prospect. So definitely looking forward to bundling up the next couple of days.

Something that is possibly one of the most frustrating things that I just can't deal with is when people don't listen. Two things actually, those who don't listen, and hypocrisy. Its not fair for someone to say, "You're not listening to me!" but then go so far as to be rude and in your face and completely ignore what I have to say. I don't ask that people agree with me, I don't demand that they change their mind, and I don't expect them to even say wonderful things about me. Just show me some respect, listen to what I have to say, and that's good enough for me.

Is that asking too much?

No comments: