Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Peace


Ok, I'm a little bit more at peace now. I found the following quote, I think its really good.

"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win."

Who said it? The brilliant man on the left. Awww, look at him snoggling that little child. At least we can assume he wasn't molesting that kid, not like the leaders of our COUNTRY!! Sorry, had to get that out of my system.

I heard some good news today. A friend of mine is going to get married. Well, next summer he will, but he got a ring (its a nice one, I saw it today) and is going to propose to her soon. I am glad for him, but also wish I was in that sort of position. He seems real genuine and his love for her seems genuine as well, so I think this is a good decision for him even at his young age. Wouldn't that be nice? I wish I could love somebody like that, like I used to. It would be great to dedicate my life to being a good and loving husband and father. I'm weird, I'm only 23, but it would be great.

In other news, I think yesterday was our last day of summer, it was something like 90 degrees. I can't wait for cool weather, maybe even some.... *gasp*.... SNOW! So exciting, I want to wake up tomorrow morning and see a thin blanket of pristine white snow covering everything outside. Nice huh?

No comments: