Friday, March 17, 2006

Redemption

Well I was offered a position at City Year. I'm pretty sure I would like this job and will accept the offer. Its a bit of redemption from the last two months. Lets recap shall we...

- Parents throw a shitstorm because I graduated
- My girlfriend of 18 months dumps me over the phone and doesn't talk to me again
- I get a concussion at work and embarass myself infront of the enitre crowd
- I lose my best friend of many years

I can't begin to describe the relief I felt when I heard this yesterday. I just wanted to shove this in my parents face and tell them, "Look you cocksuckers, I can do something, I can do this and I'm not going to fuck it up."

Next step, find a place to live and start moving my life to Chicago.

1 comment:

JJM said...

Bueno. Muy Bueno.