Thursday, August 24, 2006

Always hungry...


Here I am, 5' 10" and weighing barely 135 lbs. and I'm always hungry! And I eat too, just last night I had two dinners. At around ten o'clock, Josh and Ben made spaghetti, so I chipped in and made a whole bunch of cheesy garlic bread and then had my second dinner. And oh man was it goood. At the same time, I feel like my pants are sitting even more lose than usual on me, so maybe I need to start eating more. I have to really budget my food allowance well, but I think I'm doing a decent job of it.

So here's the garlic cheesy toast I made yesterday...

- 12 slices day old sourdough bread
- 12 thin pats of butter
- garlic powder
- black pepper
- salt
- red pepper flakes
- shredded cheddar cheese

1. Spread the butter on each piece of bread.
2. Top with garlic powder, pepper, salt, and as much red pepper as you like spiciness
3. Put under broiler in oven for a couple minutes until butter is melted, then cover with cheese
4. Remove from oven when cheese is slightly brown and bubbly. Enjoy! (be warned, its very hot)

Deeeeelish!

No comments: