Tuesday, May 23, 2006

I guess this is how I feel sometimes. Funny picture to me though =P Trying to be such a badass never felt so strange.

Been job hunting lately, its hard to find a job for four to six weeks before I make my move up to Chicago (which can't be soon enough). Its also weird seeing my roomies all leaving. Jon left, Chris practically left, so now its just Mike and I. Plus I've had this place alone for the last couple of days which was nice and quiet.

Oh, if any of you haven't, check out the HBO series Carnivale. Its one of the best shows I've seen in a long time. Set in the thirties depression dust bowl era (what a jumble of words), its a great series.

What else? Nothing is coming to mind right now. I guess I'm in one of those blog funks, not really updating it as often as I should.

Peace

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Tzvikkkkaaa,

Is this you giving the big fuck you to the camera?? Do we ever get to see a picture of your face??

I was just looking through your friends blogs and it looks like you are a buch of silly guys.

Hope things are good by you.